The CleanTech Innovation Showcase, hosted by the CleanTech Alliance, is Monday, June 26 in Seattle. There are still openings for student volunteers, who will attend the showcase for free. Volunteers must be currently enrolled students or 2017 graduates from CleanTech Alliance member schools (including the University of Washington). All email inquiries must be sent from students' school email addresses.
The CleanTech Innovation Showcase is a one-day event to experience the latest cleantech innovations, ideas and initiatives. Volunteers are scheduled to work part of the day and will be given the opportunity to attend the conference and network with 350+ clean tech professionals and learn a lot about the industry. Volunteers are fed breakfast and lunch and may attend the reception if over the age of 21.
Business attire is recommended; no jeans, tennis shoes or T-shirts. The event is from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., however, volunteers are needed to help before and after these hours on June 26.
If you are interested in volunteering on Monday, June 26 at the CleanTech Innovation Showcase, email event planner Sharon Schierle FROM YOUR SCHOOL ACCOUNT with the following info:
- Your first and last name as it should appear on your nametag AND your cell phone number.
- The name of the school you are currently attending and your major or the date you recently graduated and your major.
- List prior event experience, if you have any.
- State what you would (or would not) prefer to do: audio visual tech, session note taker, registration desk help, etc. Your request is not guaranteed but it will assist me in scheduling.
- Plan to attend the entire day, but if this is not possible, please state your schedule restrictions.
- Volunteers are encouraged to use transit but a limited number of parking validations are available, if needed. Please state whether or not you’ll require parking validation.
Thank you for considering volunteering at the CleanTech Innovation Showcase!