The UW Sustainability office is looking for a web developer to continue to develop a newly-launched interactive online interface for the Green Certification programs (green-certification.uw.edu), including improvements to the editing and end-user interfaces, new reporting tools and notifications as well as other improvement. The developer would also update and build new features for the sustainability map, create features to better browse and find content on the site, and general development and maintenance work on the UW Sustainability website as needed. The developer will also have opportunities to propose features to create and add to the site to improve navigation, usability or discoverability of content.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, AngularJS and NodeJS
- Experience with Drupal (Drupal module development preferred).
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage competing deadlines and prioritize time accordingly.
- Previous experience working in an office environment is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer service.
- Passion for the environment and sustainability is preferred.
For full details and to apply, search HuskyJobs for job # 99399.