ENVH 448/548: "Community Air Pollution" is open to all majors and has no prerequisites. However, on introductory biology or chemistry course is recommended.
Topics covered include:
- Air quality standards, monitoring and management
- Air pollution sources, chemistry and meteorology
- Effects on human health and the environment
- Wood smoke and alternative fuels
- Air pollution control technology
- Climate Change
- Indoor air
Professor: Dr. Sverre Vedal
Time offered: T/Th 9:30-10:20
Credits: 3 graded
To find other sustainability related courses, take a look at UW Sustainability's new featured courses webpage.