Poster credits: Concept and design, Jennifer Watts. Dance original photo, Steve Korn; Other original photographs courtesy UW School of Art + Art History + Design, UW Drama, UW Music. Textures from project: One Frozen Moment, Jennifer Watts
UW Sustainability is supporting a group of students, faculty, staff, and alumni from across the UW arts to launch a new initiative on our campuses called Sustainability in the Arts (SITA). The initiaitve will explore current and potential sustainability operations or 'behind the scenes' efforts in the arts, as well as explore how sustainability themes can be incorporated into the content of creative works.
- December 2016 - June 2017 / Rosy Gentle capstone project
- January 24, 2017 / SITA Kickoff Meeting
- February 3, 2017 | Artist-in-Residence Clair Cowie | 12-1pm | HCK 132 | UW Today Article
- October 2016 - June 2017 / Ballo Conservatio (CSF-funded photography exhibit)
- January 20, 2017 / Art to Inspire: an evening of art, community, and environment
- Urton, J. Artists in the lab: talk will highlight a creative partinership between art and science. UW Today.
For more information contact Sean Schmidt at email@example.com or 206-616-1883.