The University of Washington’s Climate Action Plan calls for UW to reduce emissions 15% below 2005 levels by 2020, and 36% below 2005 levels by 2035. See below for information on progress toward these goals.
- Draft FAQ: Setting and Meeting Greenhouse Gas Goals at UW, produced in partnership with Hammerschlag & Co. LLC
- Updates on Keystone, Capstone projects focused on UW's professional travel carbon footprint
- Marginal Abatement Cost Curve for all 3 campuses: carbon-reducing efforts ranked by impact, cost, and ease of implementation
Climate Action Plan Archive
- University of Washington's Climate Action Plan
- Progress reports: available on the Second Nature site
- 2011 Climate Action Plan Update
- Greenhouse Gas inventories on file with Second Nature/ACUPCC
- Sustainability Executive Order signed August 2012
Climate Action Plan Contributors
Click here for a full list of contributors.